A fact-finding committee formed a year ago to investigate incidents of violence following the ouster of Mohamed Morsi promises a neutral and balanced report, Gamal Essam El-Din reports
Omar Marawan, spokesman of the committee formed by interim president Adli Mansour to investigate the violence that followed Mohamed Morsi’s ouster, says a final meeting is due to be held today.
Marawan told parliamentary reporters on Monday that the committee had expected to meet for the last time on 16 November but “decided to extend its work to 20 November after “foreign agencies contacted us and offered to provide new information about the disruption of the two Muslim Brotherhood sit-ins in Rabaa Al-Adawiya in Cairo and Al-Nahda Square in Giza in August last year”.